Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Check out my new blog on SportingNews.com!

Hi there,

I just started writing an online NBA blog for The Sporting News. You can find my first article here:

http://www.sportingnews.com/experts/michael-dueser/blog/672784.html

Although there are some name-mispelling issues (it's "Deuser") that might change the file path, you should be able to see all of my new articles on TSN's main NBA page at:

SportingNews.com NBA Main Page

The current plan is for me to write something like this four times per week (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday), and TSN and I would like to get as many comments on my articles as we possibly can. You don't have to agree with me and you don't have to disagree with me--anything you have to contribute in response would be hugely appreciated.

If you aren't already a registered TSN member, the free registration process is pretty quick and painless.

You can even see how much of a resemblance I bear to Fidel Castro in real life!

Thanks again for your help.

-Michael

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. Me likey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home